Sunday, March 25, 2018

Quite Quiet

I think I might have to buy this book. I definitely have to buy a copy for myself, but I think I might need to buy this book by the gross, because it makes a wonderful instruction manual for anyone who knows me.


When I say that I'm an introvert, some people react with surprise, because I do enjoy being social. I love having my friends over to my house. I am comfortable in my own house, and I only invite people over whom I am confident accept me for who I am and do not judge.



I feel like some of the panels depict my preferences and priorities:


some offer an explanation:

 

while others illustrate some of my darkest thoughts and worries:


A couple of panels were reminders to me:


Self care is the key to a happy ending:


No comments:

Post a Comment