Saturday, November 4, 2017

Book/Movie Adaptation Update

Yesterday the movie My Friend Dahmer was released. It's a very limited release, and none of the cities are very close to me, so I guess I'll be waiting to stream it at some point.

I just wanted to provide the trailer for anyone who might be interested in it. There's nothing really graphic in the teaser, but obviously, being the story that it is, it's pretty dark.



The film is based on the 2012 graphic novel of the same title by Derf Backderf.


I blogged about it last year after I finished reading it.

Comparing books to film adaptations is one of my nerdy passions in life, so even if I did not have the interest in true crime and psychology that I do, I'd probably still watch it just so I could critique the adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment