Thursday, April 6, 2017

TBT: I'm Not Who You Think I Am

I haven't written a Throwback Thursday post in a while. This book was recently withdraw from our library because it's dated and doesn't circulate anymore.


I was always a big fan of those dime-a-dozen mysteries/ghost stories that had bad cover art and cheesy titles. I decided to give it a read just for fun. As I suspected, there wasn't anything significant in there- no great character development or plot twists or surprise endings. Ginger is approached by a woman who believes herself to be Ginger's biological mother. However, Ginger lives with her biological parents (and siblings) and this woman is unstable, and has attempted to kidnap other children in the past that she believe are her daughter. Her own daughter died as a newborn, but she believes her baby was taken. When she tries to convince Ginger to come with her, Ginger thinks fast and notifies the police. It's basically just a novel that teaches the reader about Stranger Danger.

Here are a couple other books I'd recommend if you're in the mood for a read like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment