Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hello, Winnie the Pooh

I'm all excited for the movie Goodbye, Christopher Robin, and my friend just told me that there is a Pooh hiking trail in Barrington, NH, so yesterday we went to check it out.

It was a beautiful day for a hike!

The trail is well marked with reflectors on trees, plaques that show illustrations and quotes from the books, and of course the characters' houses.


The first site you see is the door that leads to Christopher Robin's house:


Not long after that is Rabbit's House:


And of course John had to see if Piglet was home:



We knocked, but he didn't answer.

Of course, my favorite Pooh character is Eeyore, and I was glad to see that his house was still standing, so we posed for a picture inside:




The last house you'll find belongs to the Man himself, and there are a couple jars of Hunny waiting for him when he returns:



The little hike only took us about 30 minutes, and John enjoyed looking for the little houses.

Now I just need to make sure I get to see the movie sometime soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment