Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another Entry in the Ol' Art Journal

I've been fascinated by zodiac signs for as long as I can remember. Today I was turning some more discarded library books into potential art journals, and I had to keep the section about my own sign, the Cancer. I also decided to use the rubber stamp kit I got at Michael's a while back (on clearance for $2!)

I love the characterizations of "strong personalities, deep understanding, warm sympathy, and individuality", and considering that I have a degree in Children's Literature and I work in a school library, the part about Cancer women being interested in literature in particular was fun to read.

I'm not sure how I feel about that last part though, about the violent death.  .  .


Maybe that could be translated into going out in a blaze of glory?

Because ALL school librarians who build dollhouses and watch pre-code films and keep blogs are destined for glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment