Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday Fun Day

I visited my old school today. I wanted to say hello to a few people, and I also had to return an old computer cord. It's always nice when you feel welcomed at a place that is part of your past. I delivered cookies to one of the paraeducators, and I got hugs from some former students. One of them showed me all the graphic novels she recommends I buy for my new school, and one of the boys showed me the Minecraft game he created on Scratch, and told me about the coding club he founded.

I miss my co-workers, and the kids alot, but I am genuinely glad to see how well everyone is doing.

When I got back, we went out to lunch at Revolution Taproom. We also checked out the comic book store because I've been looking for a Batgirl poster to hang in the library. I didn't have any luck there, but we went over to Skeletone Records, and I picked up Cyndi Lauper's She's So Unusual album on vinyl for just $6.

We watched The Goonies the other night, so I've been in the mood for Cyndi Lauper. It was John's first viewing of it, and he liked it alot. He keeps asking to watch the "booby haps show" again.

Tonight I'm going to start learning how to play Dungeons and Dragons, so I guess I'm just gonna leave off with this 80's treasure:


No comments:

Post a Comment